View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #86
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Figured I'd start this up again since winter (California, pfft) is starting. I got orders to Yokosuka and this car is up for sale. The place my wife works for is going out of business so I'll be using the Forester to commute more.

In the meantime, I'll be using my time left here to do random maintenance things and take the car an cruises I've always wanted to go on (Palomar Mountain, Julian, etc.) and spruce up some things. I'm ordering some Chase Bays power steering hoses tomorrow and calling a buddy of mine to snag the rest of the Battle Version arms I need. I also want to drop the power steering rack, replace the boots/hoses, and clean up everything.

My car is (finally) a weekend car now that my wife will be staying at home to focus her attention on schoolwork and keeping our dogs entertained during their quarantine.