View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 02:50 PM   #1
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation A few rare VERTEX / YOKOHAMA / FUNKY QUEEN Steering wheels URAS

I have a few rare wheels for pick up in south florida at my shop or I can ship at your expense - no goods payments on any type of electronic payment. I have a few pairs of URAS gloves signed by NOMUKEN himself I've been holding onto for a while, I will include a pair with 4 of the following vertex wheels, besides the black one. Due to the fact I only have one in each color, you will not be able to pick the color, I will close my eyes and pick a random one for each person.

You are welcomed to pick up at my shop in Palm Beach, FL.

Suede Black Vertex 1/100 older and rare, Ive had it for a few years, if you saw it before you most likely saw it on superwowrichards page I sold it to him for a year then bought it back. Its unused, unmounted, just used for display in my shop. 9250$ shipped (will include a pair of signed gloves)

Leather Yokohama Vertex 1/200 deep dish (will include a pair of signed gloves) $725 shipped

Suede Yokohama Vertex 1/200 deep dish (will include a pair of signed gloves) $700 shipped

Deep dish Funky Queen 1/200 (will include a pair of signed gloves) $700 shipped

Flat racing Funky Queen 1/200 (will include a pair of signed gloves) $600 shipped

If you are serious about purchasing DM me or if Ive sold to you on here before text me or grab me on IG/FB (@sushihadmelike) you know where to find me, thanks!

Prices are firm, no offers please, if you want to buy a few we can work something out.

Last edited by Nissan2nr22; 03-28-2024 at 07:55 PM..
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links