View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 11:11 AM   #3931
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
LOVING GT7 so far. As a new dad, I'm enjoying the little bits of free time I have and putting it towards tinkering around here. I've all-golded all licenses so far, and just messing around with tuning all the cool used cars I can get so far. FINALLY, a good GT game haha. ONLY gripe I have is not having a "quick car switch" feature or shortcut. That'd be pretty efficient.
I've only played at a friends house where we take turns driving cars from his garage in arcade races so I don't know if this is applicable, but we found a workaround for this. When at the world circuits map, select a track that has the Touring Car series (forget the actual name, and the event is available at most larger/GP style tracks), then choose change car. You can then pick a car and back out and drive any track you'd like without leaving the world circuits map. It has to be the one Touring Car event as not all events allow full use of your garage.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links