View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 11:34 AM   #3932
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
LOVING GT7 so far. As a new dad, I'm enjoying the little bits of free time I have and putting it towards tinkering around here. I've all-golded all licenses so far, and just messing around with tuning all the cool used cars I can get so far. FINALLY, a good GT game haha. ONLY gripe I have is not having a "quick car switch" feature or shortcut. That'd be pretty efficient.
I LITERALLY bust my ass to get a PS5 in December knowing that GT7 was coming, like as a total gamble as in "this is the game for which I want a PS5" and it paid off. My wife has legit never seen me give any gamr the amount of time I have given this one.
My 10 year-old enjoys watching me play it, my brother and I wind up discussing this shit daily. I stuck until I was done with the cafe, and still go back daily to AT LEAST complete my daily miles and/or collect PSN trophies. Once I have finished every objective that doesn't involve "all gold," I will go back and do that too.
It seems that no one in the world other than the programmers and testers have gotten platinum on it yet, something about the Legends Cars trophy is fucky, but I got time.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote