View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 08:15 AM   #3940
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Can anybody comment on the actual drifting physics?

Hard to get a feel from casual / game centric places, as they have no idea what they are really talking about.

Drifting has been off since 4 and moving forward. It's my biggest hold out always with GT in recent years. I usually still get them, but for a game with such large development time and scope, originating from drifting's homeland - it sure feels like they miss the mark on it more often than not.

I want to run the career and all, but then bounce in an online lobby and have fun drifting. In videos I have seen online, it looks like it still lacks in the whole counter steering part like normal in recent iterations.