View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 11:07 AM   #3942
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
I personally just hate how the game came is so unfinished. I cant sell my cars? online lobby disconnects as soon as hosts leaves? cant change track online? numerous things that disappoint me but I guess that's just how new games are unfortunately. Release unfinished product and just update it.

Even with it being unfinished though its a great game so far. I love the new PP system. Much better than GT5 & GT6. I also like the physics a bit more.

I havent tried drifting yet but I will admit I did not enjoy the drifting after GT5. GT6 & GTsport were pretty bad imo. I remember as a teenager religiously going online to drift tsukuba after school lol.