View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 10:28 AM   #3943
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Can anybody comment on the actual drifting physics?

Hard to get a feel from casual / game centric places, as they have no idea what they are really talking about.

Drifting has been off since 4 and moving forward. It's my biggest hold out always with GT in recent years. I usually still get them, but for a game with such large development time and scope, originating from drifting's homeland - it sure feels like they miss the mark on it more often than not.

I want to run the career and all, but then bounce in an online lobby and have fun drifting. In videos I have seen online, it looks like it still lacks in the whole counter steering part like normal in recent iterations.
I actually love drifting in GT5/ 6. They key is to try a low HP build with comfort "hard" tires (250-300hp-ish is a nice sweet spot). Even a bone stock '91 Silvia K's with a diff + street suspension + comfort "hard" tires is super fun. Anything over 400hp is kinda meh, though.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote