View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 05:30 PM   #887
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
If there is anyone in the "future," I doubt they'll find it humorous when what they look back and see is how little compassion people have for their neighbor as soon as something get politicized, that all you need is a little sensationalism to spread mass misinformation, and that people are willing to subject themselves to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid doing any critical thinking of their own.
yeah, compassion is what you call when you cant work to feed your family and risk job loss if not injected with an experimental substance that has its own life threatening risks that no one wants to accept liability for and is being pushed by politicians.

i have a big middle finger for you. its from the past, the present, and it will be here waiting for you in the future as well.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote