View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:30 AM   #89
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Not much happened this year. Early in the spring we put a muffler by the diff, as I get older im over the super loud car. I wish it was still a bit quieter, but its much, much better. With the sunroof and windows closed, its almost as quiet as the average stock car. Unfortunately, I have no photos of it.

One of the next comfort mods I did was switch from a solid AVID trans mount to a generic poly trans mount. For $10, well worth the investment. Quieted things down a bit and I couldn't be happier

A few weeks ago on my way to work, I lost my brakes. Pedal was super stiff, and I had assumed that the booster had gone out. Sourced one locally from Jesse from Drift Faction. Brought it to work, blasted it, painted it, and baked it in our FPI dryer, brought it home and installed it. Brakes have been fine ever since. Luckily, going to work early in the morning I didn't have a risk of hitting anything or anyone, but I did have to limp it home using only the e-brake.

Old booster:

New booster:

Last edited by tuzzio; 11-16-2019 at 04:21 PM..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote