View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #1505
Lovely Idol Inc.
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (1)
Lovely Idol Inc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Lovely Idol Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsones14 View Post
Cant argue with the man on that point! In the past i have used some local booths to spray and i was not satisfied with my own work. Booths need maintenance and proper cleaning and if that is not happening then u will jack your shit up. In my case it was just alot more cutting and buffing that wouldnt of been necessary. Anyway thats why i just do it in my garage. I have also seen alot of crappy jobs even after buffing. Thats like an art in itself. Bottom line bro i didnt mean to blast or anything but i wanted to give the new guy some options so at the end of the day he is happy with the outcome and not creating more work for him. Im all about working smarter not harder. By the way nice pics of the rx.

I absolutely understand where you are coming from, I won't even push a car into a booth unless I have my cleaning time in the booth itself, regardless of whether i'm the only person using it or not

If any of you guys go to a local booth, the number one thing you want to do is rinse the entire inside of it (roof, walls, floor, doors) and after that when you are spraying, you want the booth floor to be wet as well as the exterior filters, and outside of the booth doors. This helps catch trash and dust before it enters the booth and gets in your paint.

There is no guarantee you WONT get shit in your paint or have runs, randomly I will get a couple specs or if I am not paying attention fish eyes (pain in the dick) and on a very rare occasion you will get runs.....once you figure out how to work the runs as they are running though you will be fine.
Lovely Idol Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote