Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 06:41 AM   #38
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
^^ told you

anyone who knows people and who knows cars will agree with what im saying...

besides, you already have the right rim on the s14 - stock. just do us all a favor and dont install that generic, over-sized, concave `ish on the s14. go buy r33 gtr wheels and call it a day.

this is starting to remind me of gran torino when he talks about not installing a big ricer wing on the back of his car
There's plenty of Infiniti's with Vossen wheels on them (mine are CV1), and they don't fit into racial stereotypes.

What looks good on the Infiniti won't look good on the S14, so you can sleep better knowing I have no intention of putting that style wheel on the S14.

Without take this too far off topic, my point was the S-chassis and the FM platform (Z/G) are both very good, but also different at the same time. It's really hard to compare the two other than they're RWD and made by Nissan. One's a small lightweight sporty car that handles well but is way underpowered in stock form. The other is a heavier Touring car that handles great and has decent power.

Looks (and wheel selection) are very subjective. I personally didn't like the Z33, but love the Z34. Others probably feel the opposite.

The G is my DD, the S14 will be a fun weekend car.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote