View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 10:57 AM   #32
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I like the new GR86 better than the old model. I don't like the new base model though, the front bumper ruins it. I'm just glad someone is putting out something with classic sports car lines and proportions and no weird bulges, edges, or diverging curves. Supra is fugly and the 400Z needs some work at least. GT-R is only so cool because it's so bloody fast, otherwise I'd think they're ugly as hell too. They all look okay in black because it hides the odd lines. Make attractive cars again, sheesh.

The Supra is too 'modern' for what it's replacing. I get that you have to be but all the aggressive curves and lines - I don't know if it was a failure or just a bad try and the next generation will fix the issue. I will admit that the aftermarket kits for the chassis are pretty good, though.

The 400Z sucks and so far, no one has the ability to un-suck it.

The GT-R [R35] isn't ugly - it's just too fucking big. They do make insane power, though. I will be very surprised if someone can convince me otherwise of this take - the GT-R is the only reason that Nissan is still somewhat afloat. With all the allure to get them and the insane tag on them, I don't think there enough Altimas and Maximas in rental fleet sales to really make a dent at the profit margin a GT-R has. Again, I could be wrong but nothing 'wows' me coming from the brand anymore.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote