View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 09:46 PM   #18
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Yep. I am not against natural inflation or traditional flipping, but the current trend of absolute MAD spending and price gouging, people hiding stuff, etc. has really turned this scene on it's head from what many of us started with.

I miss when drifting and the s-chassis community was mostly about helping each other and community. Now... more people out to do the opposite. So many of these kids take huge loans, wait a year, sell or flip, instagram $$$ pictures, get 1k likes, rinse repeat. It's crazy and has killed the market. Same with what a lot of these importers did with the cars, we destroyed not only our market, but the Japanese one as well. Complete greed. Sucks it has gotten to this point.
Lies.

These shenanigans have gone on for decades. God help you if you had ever been into classic muscle cars.

Craigslist was always a mine field of liars and scammers.

Hell, Fast and Furious is still the most accurate car movie ever - scene full of bullshiting liars pretending to know what their talking about while either steal, spending dad's money or trying to bang your sister while ratting you out...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote