View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #39
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
tiresmokes13

long story short
I have purchased and paid this GT2510 turbo on Oct. 26th 2007. On the description, it said 10 days warranty, on the day I receieved it, I realized the turbo was not described as the description; the wastegate was complete welded. I called him right away, and he said I could exchange the other turbo-T28 he had. He said he would send it out the next day and I could send out the old turbo whenever I had time. I waited for two weeks, I got no reply from him. Finally I got a hold of him by calling him, and he said he just got ready packing it up and going to send out today. But it turned out I had to wait for another week, and he said I had to send out the old turbo to him first in order to recieve the new turbo. I told him, I want to get my money back, he said I had to send out the old turbo first. But until now, I have not got any news from the seller that about the shipping addrses I should ship to.

Its 350 dollars...anybody knows where I should get it from? or is there anyway to get the money back???
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote