View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #195
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchondro View Post
The quality of the ebay Hubs and Quick Releases are not bad at all, they are actually really nice for the price you pay
its funny to see people say that eBay hubs and q.r.s are shitty when 3/4 of the people out there are using NRG's.
I dont know if your head is just stuck to far up your ass to see it or not, but those Ebay QR's and hubs are garbage. Sure they "work", that doesnt mean they are decent. Two of my friends put them in their cars, and both QR's have a ton of play/wobble. Thats not safe, thats not ok, and thats not "really nice"... I wouldnt put one on my car if I was paid to do so. I had an ebay hub on my S14 when I bought it, and it was garbage to.. Again lots of wobble that shouldnt be there.

Point being, steering is one huge aspect of a car that shouldnt have shortcuts taken on it... Ive seen the ebay wheels/QR's/hubs and they are all shit... Save up a little longer, keep rocking your stock wheel for a few extra weeks, then buy some quality parts. I can gaurentee you will be 100 times happier in the end.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote