View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:51 AM   #68
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
My only issue with driveshaft shop axles, is they are designed off of oem axle measurements, so on a lowered car I can see them having the same issue of stretched boots and overextended cv's no? That is unless you go with the Porshe 930 cv style axles. Basically overextending the cv's or exceeding the articulation that the cv can handle would most likely still cause problems no matter how much horsepower the axles are "rated" to handle.
if you're having axle problems from being excessively lowered, have you considered.... wait for it.... not being so fucking low? its damn near 2016, people still havent figured out how lame it is to have a car that scoops shit up from the road, cant handle, and cant go over speed bumps?
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote