View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:52 AM   #100
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
dude...ur outlet is about 1/3 of the size of most of our spec V's...lol. thats awesome. how much $$ those thing run?
They usually run about 2,350.00 (with the current yen conversion) However, I picked mine up used off of a guy for 1100 ish. I have heard nothing but good things about them from people that use them.

ixfxi - That's cool you don't dig it, not everyone is going to, which is the reason it is a little unique. My friend that airbrushed the vale covers was given the following instructions.

"I like true fire but I hate it looking like regular fire because people put that crap on everything, I like blue and I like silver maybe a hint of purple so use your imagination and come up with something that everyone is either going to hate or love as long as I do not consider it hideous it will be cool" He hated the tribal idea and plain solid colors were out of the question (everyone does that).

The flames have a hint of purple hue that cannot be captured by the camera (I tried liek 50 times) but it is pretty cool when it sets off.