View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #732
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Yeah I have a friend who bought them, hated them, now he's rocking OEM. I have black RHD OEM 180SX mats for sale if you want. Does anyone know any other places to get good quality mats, other than OEM and custom? Broadfield you had someone custom make yours but I couldn't remember if you got the original material from stockinteriors.com
Yes, I had some made by a local upholstery shop.... they specialize in street rods and SEMA vehicles etc. My sewing machine isn't ballsy enough to sew carpet like that. I had them use a very high quality, thick plush carpet to make them. They added a nice heal pad, grip bottom and a nice edging cord. I also had them cut so they flow around my cage. They are WAY better than OEM Nissan. I would liken them to the plushness and quality of an OEM luxury car floor mat. You have to pay for quality and custom though..... $220 just for two front mats.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote