View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 09:16 AM   #14
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Update:

Enjoying the last few days with the XT7, ended up selling these to a local.
The rear offset was just not going to work in the long run, with the camber setting I really want.

IMG_7443 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Drove a fun event for memorial day, ended up getting cut short due to a bent tie rod and not a single store in town carrying one. But the T28 setup does really well now.

IMG_7480 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Ended up going to a little cruise in our town, had an impromptu S chassis photo op. Pretty cool seeing more S chassis around town that are either looking cool now or will look cool very shortly.

IMG_7561 (1) by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Most of this summer the car has spent sitting just due to high temps and lack of motivation. There was a point where the car would lose power while driving cauing a lean issue. Inspected a bunch of stuff and ended up realizing that my amp had gone bad, and I never disconnected it and it was causing power surging. But with that being fixed, I ended up going to a local car gathering "Import Alliance" they had a cheap drift day at our local track, Nashville Superspeedway. Was a very hot day, but got enough laps in to be content. Once again the simple T28 setup is killer for the price.

IMG_7654 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Homie Tony pulling up with the casual 5 spoke/6 spoke look
IMG_7634 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

And to top it off, on one of my daily checks on the auctions. Found this HPI manifold for $16 Buy now. I dont think ive ever purchased something so fast from the auctions. Has one crack, but should hold up after repairs. I cannot wait to finally have cool sounds instead of stock mani noise.

IMG_7668 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Things that will probably come next, Im not totally sure.
Looked into possibly getting different aero like Ezo Ism, still doing research to see if everything is available. Maybe finally start on some body work and choose a color for paint. Would definitely like to get tuned with Martin in person, this tune is quite a bit rich, not a bad thing but would like to get it cleaned up quite a bit.
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote