View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 10:07 PM   #21
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
One day up and decided to get the car ready to be all one color. Seeing it in 4 different colors is pretty annoying. So started taking it all apart. I have no experience in body work so some stuff may not look the best, but the learning experience has been fun. Also in this time I acquired a red zeta 2 and brix 1.5, which im very excited for.

IMG_9400 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

IMG_9404 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

IMG_9406 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

IMG_9422 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

IMG_9421 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

This hatch was actually ditched for a better wiperless hatch, not perfect but way better.

IMG_9407 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

IMG_9430 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Had to do a mockup to see the vision, I wish I had better aero but this will do for now.
IMG_9433 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

Yes I know the Brix is missing the trim piece. Already have one on order, downside of cheaper parts.
IMG_9435 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

In the car, I love this seat setup so much.
IMG_9436 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr

I still have a long way to go, wishing I had a bigger space to work on this thing. The single car garage just cant get the job done for me. The eventual color is going to be a metallic black like my old S14.
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote