View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:34 AM   #117
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
How are you going to sit there and say this is my fault when you haven't read the shit and I've been saying to move on? Jesus fucking christ. I never called him racist. He made it personal and shitty. He won't leave it alone.

I have nothing to retract. I've been saying to drop it and move on the entire fucking time in this thread.

Edit
https://imgur.com/a/Dj2xkLD
Don't fucking bullshit and gaslight me. I said what the fuck I said and I stand by it. If the mods want this to stop say so directly and without pretending I'm the one continuing to bring it up.
Reading is fundamental.

I said it is both of you. I don't actually care what you two are arguing over. The fact is you both continue to bicker like children when it is pointless to do so. Hence derailing the thread.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote