View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 05:39 PM   #52
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
More minor updates for this. I've been driving this car a good bit, especially since the trip. Kinda had a rejuvenated ambition again. I even daily drove it for about a week while making a list of maintenance and changes that I want.

My biggest recent goal was to mount the G-grow valance. Its been sitting in storage, painted and collecting dust for a too long. You can see in the pic below why it didnt fit, the Blitz exhaust is just in the way. I was going to chop it up but its also really close to the gas tank. So I needed a new exhaust.

I didnt really take a good picture, but I bought an HKS sport. I wanted a Kakimoto or GPSport but didnt want to risk the cost with it not fitting. Pretty happy anyway, this is much much quieter and still sounds good.

Next up. I really wanted some spare wheels for some stickier tires or drifting if I ever start again. And since TE's have been a grail for a long time, I decided the wait was over. Ended up finding these 17x9 +0 set in white.

I only unboxed one pair, but I do have all 4. They need refinishing since there is a weird yellow finish all over them but they cleaned up alright. I got some cheapo tires mounted up on a pair.

And of course, had to see what they looked like all around.

Then I pretty much drove around like that for the rest of the week and put it back in storage. Not too much on the radar atm besides some rust repair and changing the LCA's back to stock. I am looking at a 1.5/2 way diff and getting a gauge setup as well. Then maybe a KP wing and carbon canards but Im not fully sold yet. Also, I finally got a new job, so I will be moving back to Charlotte, NC soon and hopefully blowing more paychecks into cars.