View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:42 AM   #227
tougetuned
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tougetuned is making a name for him/her selftougetuned is making a name for him/her self
It's been quite a while since I updated. I've been ridiculously busy getting things done on the car to get it ready for spring. Hopefully I can make some races this year before I break it again.

I wasn't extremely happy with the power it was making on the 2871 so I decided to try and get the most out of it I could without changing turbos. First up some small cams, I ended up going with Tomei 260s to keep a little bottom end/response, while I was in there I did the dual rocker guides. Went ahead and threw in a new Wiring Specialties Pro harness to go along with my other goodies.

Untitled

I wanted to give E85 a shot and just so happened a friend was selling his Radium fuel rail, rail mounted regulator, gauge, fuel filter and some ID 1050X. Got it all plumbed in with Earls Ultrapro hose and fittings, which I LOVE.

RS Enthalpy is THE MAN and hooked me up with a switchable tune for 93/E85. Drove it up to Hickory, NC for a little fine tuning. Ended up making 387/350 on E85 with a misfire. New coilpacks and I'll be in the 400's

*working on fixing the video links*