View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 04:06 PM   #115
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
A K, hold the A, 24 sounds like a cool setup. I?m looking at putting it in something like a Fiero, MR2 (Sw20) or another rear engine platform.

Perhaps I missed it, how much power does this make?
Currently some where in the 300s it's setup to make 500whp on E85 but i have yet to get a proper tune.

After adding the muffler, I started cleaning up the interiors by tucking the fusebox behind the glove back adding back the center console. Wiring needs some trimming but I'm going to readdress that when I get back. Then everything got flocked and sound deadening went back in. I had ordered a set of Street faction V2 door cards with only speaker cutouts at the time, but they just made it to my house today after about a 1 year wait time. In the mean time installed rivnuts to keep the LRB speed door cards from rattling. Also, the G35 throttle pedal making a cameo on my desk was installed to clean up the under hood area getting rid off the Honda DBW adapter. They bolt right up but the pedal is completely off, nothing a quick chop and weld can't fix.

Last fall I caught COVID (asymptomatic) from one of my roommates and got my first ROM. Every time work contact traced me in the past being 1 of 2 techs for my system the second I test NEG they sent me back to work. I decided to spend the 2 weeks at home fixing up the house and spray bombing the 240. First though i had to fix that ugly hood I hacked up to quickly fit the K. Initially didn't do the hood vent as I though it would weaken the hood but it actually made it stiffer somehow.

Not sure how long the Olive drab is going to stick around. I already have a RBS V1 kit minus the fender flares on order and soon will be ordering a set of Koguchi power overs. I'm debating on grabbing 326 power wing to finish it off but I'm not quite sure yet.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote