View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:14 AM   #88
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you have an NDA in place with anyone you send that CAD file for quoting. A run of 500-1000 is probably a bit ambitious at this phase. You'll end up sitting on inventory for a long time trying to sell them, even worse is if one of the copy-cats comes out of the woodworks. A fairly small initial run could be helpful to gauge interest and ease of installation and any revisions necessary.

If you plan to sell these in large quantities, then you're going to need to vendors on board and some advertising. Basically, you'll have better luck selling a lot of these if it's available on rockauto, frsport, Courtesy Nissan, and any other vendor that sells replacement parts.

I have a spare sunroof with broken trim that I can help test fit with.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote