View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
We have an old photography thread on here but almost no one that used to post in it posts on here any more. Not sure if any of those people even shoot any more.

I've been fortunate to be able to learn from (and assist) one of the best commercial advertising photographers in the Midwest, Nick Collura (google him).

I've personally come along way since I've posted anything on here. Only thin now is I almost only shoot for work and hardly shoot anything "on a whim", and if it's not for work it's usually a personal project. I shoot mostly advertising focusing on portrait and lifestyle photography. There's probably some really great photographers on here that don't post.

Here's a couple shots from 2 recent projects. Link to my site is mhrussell.com

Canon 6D, Sigma 35mm Art Lens, 600-RT in a large Photosoftlighter.

Canon 1DX MkII, 24mm TS...