View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #23
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
99.9% of Nissans run 43psi base fuel pressure (no vacuum attached), this also what 99% of nissan side feed injectors are rated @.
I'm assuming that you mean that it is 43.5 PSIG static for most nissan naturally aspirated 4 cylinder pumps. Or that with no vacuum applied all nissn fuel systems require that 43.5 PSI base pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
I personally run my Q45 370cc @ 52psi base fuel pressure, this is what happends when you run a Q45 or Z32 TT fuel pump with the stock fpr and yoru getting full battery voltage at the pump.
I was going to get a 300z TT (Z32) fuel pump since its an easier intank modification and I can get it at the junk yard.
Would I need a rising rate FPR? Or is the stock KA FPR reliable with this setup? Or do yo mean that I would use the 300z TT stock FPR?