View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 09:08 AM   #423
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Im gonna ask a big question... especially since no one can give a direct answer as the term came from the Volkswagen scene.

WHAT IS OEM+?????

to me it seems like a blanket term for youngins who are far past us old dudes that use OEM+ to describe "OEM" style aero with factory "type x" lights and upgrades ("type x" aero is actually called 180sx kouki aero btw)

back in our day... OEM aero was just OEM aero.

INPUT PLEASE because the term makes NO SENSE in my mind!
OEM+ 'should' describe an all OEM car with minor, tasteful mods that keep the OEM look. Think a car with OEM aero, OEM wheels, with minor performance mods (FMIC, exhaust, maybe springs) and that's it.

If someone is running coilovers slammed to the ground, large wheels and a 'built' engine, that's no longer OEM+ in my opinion.

Just wait until us old guys start throwing out some BS like "numbers matching all original". Ugh, I kinda dread that day.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote