View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 10:41 AM   #425
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Im gonna ask a big question... especially since no one can give a direct answer as the term came from the Volkswagen scene.

WHAT IS OEM+?????

to me it seems like a blanket term for youngins who are far past us old dudes that use OEM+ to describe "OEM" style aero with factory "type x" lights and upgrades ("type x" aero is actually called 180sx kouki aero btw)

back in our day... OEM aero was just OEM aero.

INPUT PLEASE because the term makes NO SENSE in my mind!
Here's a good "modern" example from Subaru (I'm not going to ruin this thread with a pic of a non Nissan car): https://response.jp/article/2018/12/26/317528.html (use google translate if you want full details)

Basically Subaru made the WRX STI TC380 with OEM optional aero bits, HKS turbo/ exhaust, HKS coilovers, Work M.C.O. rims, Advan A052 tires, SYMS chassis damper and Recaro seats (along with other small upgrades). They literlally just took a OEM car and put some cohesive aftermarket upgrades on it to make it "+".
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote