View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 07:29 PM   #428
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic180sx View Post

Sold it 10 years ago to buy an apartment. Now a decade later I got back in the game and importing an authentic 180sx Type X (silver car). Planning to keep everything OEM, with a couple Nismo old logo additions.
Oof. I know you paid for that shit. My AJ4 SpecR came from them...and I had to replace the coil packs when it showed up. Not trying to put a damper on your mood, but Space Auto overcharges and doesn't even do routine checks. Pissed me off. Beyond that, I had no problems with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
I would say mostly original exterior + better suspension, wheels, minor interior updates, and not unreasonably low. Could go either way with engine swaps.
This is what I had in mind when I made this thread. OEM in appearance, but with a drop and nice wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Sak View Post
My first post of my s14! Still needs a lot of work but getting there slowly. Next thing that has to go is that cannon ball lol.
Please post more of this car lol.