View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4RR View Post
Pic any florida forum, and I will post a thread there showing you how full of shit you are!!!

I still post at them all under my same name and I always have.

And I did ship the guy his damn headlights.
If you shipped them, what is the tracking number? When did you ship them? Scan that receipt, big guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4RR View Post
I did ship him his headlights. I shipped them in the OEM nissan boxes. 2 seprate boxes. And I will post in my own review thread to defend myself over this bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, no you will not post in your own reviewed thread... See, one moderator (me) deleted a post and told you not to do it again. Another (S14DB) told you right out not to do it, this all goes not to mention the fact that we DO have it written directly in the rules of this section that you DO NOT COMMENT IN YOUR OWN REVIEWED THREAD, you make bad dealings right and the reviewer will clear the air, or you thank the user for a positive review in private.
Since this seems to be far beyond you, I am going to g'head and revoke your access to the marketplace until this matter is cleared.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote