View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #681
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
To be honest I don't know how long you all have had your weapon mats, but mine went to crap in no time. Mainly my driver side due to the lack of a heel pad. Its one thing to have a solid color fray on you but when the checkered pattern does it, it looks twice as bad lol. Threw em away. IMO definitely not along the lines of oem, and realistically wasn't expecting it, but could have been better. Also didn't realize how significant the grommet on the oem drivers mat was til I got the weapons. They slid all over the place

Also kunihongo, what year is your s14? My steering wheel is worn, and I've thought about trying to find another stock one, but with the stitched grip like yours. I'm guessing only certain year s14's have em..I have a zenki? Thanks
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote