View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:44 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Thanks for sub'ing.

So I guess when I swapped back to 4lug I must've bent the flimsy brake dust shield. The pads out front must also be shit because they seem to be contacting the fucking rotor at all times and I can hear it when I move the car. I love it when they stick. I took the wheel off today to see what was up but it was too dark to pull everything off. I did, however, decide to throw one of the Wats on and see what it would look like. To my fucking dismay...

...the fucking things don't clear the brakes. I had a pair of 5mm spacers and I tried using one to see how much space I'd need. I don't think it's enough. Fuck my life. I was already thinking they might be a tad too aggressive in the front. I didn't want to run a severely stretched tire. Now it looks like I'm going to have to do a shitload of pulling to get the wheels to fit right. God. Dammnit.

I did the math and it came out to ~0.45in more aggressive than the 15x8+0 wheels sit. I can remember a forum member on here selling a white coupe with Wats on it. I don't recall a crazy stretch or spacers on the front wheels and now I can't find a reference. I guess this is where it gets interesting for now. Nothing ever just be straight fucking forward fuckfngdnfgksawnfsdfpunchababyinthefacekjdnfdfg.

Last edited by dizzariot; 02-24-2015 at 01:21 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote