View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:53 AM   #84
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Use some hood pins and it should help it fit better. Also slot your hood hinges and that will help eliminate the bonnet to bumper gap. I had to slot mine almost completely to make it fit right.

I actually did slot my hinges considerably to get it where it is now. I may end up putting some pins in, but I really wanted to have a cleaner look without them. The fitment is suffering though.

I can’t move it too much further forward or else I won’t clear the headlights. In hindsight I should have taken some material off the hood behind the lights to close the bumper gap. Oh well lol. The bumper is sagging a bit as well (even though I have kouki brackets), but once that’s fixed that should close the gap a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk