View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 09:53 AM   #4
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
The R33 and C34 use the same strap, too, I'd think. If I had to guess there just aren't as many English speakers driving those cars, and I also don't know if the JDM cars would trip a fault for a small evap leak. I just googled "R33 fuel tank leak" and got tons of results from Australia complaining of leaky tanks.

Has anyone tried to use an S15, R34 GT-T, C35 tank? The dimensions and evap fittings look the same, the only difference I've read about so far is that you may need to use an S15/R34/C35 pump/bracket/hanger assembly. Not sure if that tank is still available new and even if so likely just a temp solution until that tank becomes rare too, but who knows, maybe they improved the part.

Edit: nope, it's literally the exact same 17202-15U00 as the US S14 OBD2 cars in the S15/ER34/C35, haha. Welp.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote