View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 09:26 AM   #22
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by schassis240 View Post
my freind cracked his fuel tank in his s14...sucks you gotta pull the subframe to install the s14 one...I like the s13 metal ones..stronger and no need drop the subframe
I've kind of wondered if an S13 tank setup would fit in some of these cars.

I mentioned this in a prior comment but the WC34 (Stagea) retained the S13/R32/C33 tank location even though the rest of the chassis is updated similarly to the S14/R33/C34. Mostly so it can have a flatter load floor behind the seats rather than the fuel tank hump between the rear strut towers that the other cars have. It's actually a plastic tank in the WC34 but the same piece was also used in the BNR32 GT-R... anyone know if R32 GT-Rs have tank cracking problems?
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote