View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #129
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will.
I can respect that.

Quote:
btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove.
Coming from the guy who's free internet video couldn't make it onto zilvia and you got shreve banned riding your coat tails. At least you accomplished two things, robbing the fitment tards from their hugest contributor and upping the ante of the internet police on zilvia. Well done!

Quote:
from what i hear you dont even drive at events.
That's nut's that the guy who doesn't drive at events has people who go to events talking about what he does with his car. I feel entitled to something now.

Quote:
you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.
I'll break down something very simple for you. Again I've said what I've needed to say about your attitude and how you've put me off to your project, and the same goes for the tandem of die shit, I've seen so many fucking trailers for it I don't even want to see the finished product because it may turn out to be the duke nukem of drifting videos.

All of you guys are trying to ride on that option hype like we're going to be as awesome as the people we've admired in japan for years and that is just not going to happen. You guys try so fucking hard to be like the guys over there, missle crissis and shit cars, then giving your top dudes who make it big like Matt shit for going corporate to do what he enjoys doing.

A media guy that I can back and respect his work is Skylar Smith. Plain and simple when he posted the vrt videos and that community I was apart of they were actually fun to be around and didn't take drifting all serious and it's not life. They go out there and fuck around with their cars, they get fucked up oh well. They're not all crazy getting into ackerman and perfect fitment, and impressing anyone.

Sky doesn't release 50 fucking teasers for his videos, he just takes forever to slap something together, puts no hype behind it posts his video where it can be posted (HIS OWN WEBSITE) and gets all of the views and props and the same street cred you guys are getting without overselling himself.

That guy is doing big things and I see him doing bigger things, and if zilvia takes a video of his down he wont have a community of turds coming saying in commie russia (zilvia) drifting is not the fun. He will say, "I love this site, you're turds" and go on with life and then get a bazillion hits on his videos through the vrt site and word of mouth shares.

I can't really say the same for you, Will maybe. But all drift videos are the same to me now, slow mo, fancy colors, some catchy tunes, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Thanks for making more. Keep it fun brosideon.