View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 12:06 AM   #67
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
theres still TONS of stuff you can get brand new for the S-Chassis. i suggest everyone who wants a new gas tank email Nissan via their website contact form and start requesting it. theyve been bringing A LOT of parts back from the dead lately...
allllriiiight!!! so excited.

im being sarcastic, because lately parts prices have gotten very unrealistic. nissan is not the only manufacturer to blame. to be honest, all the manufacturers have hiked prices up so much that its making build and/or restoring cars a fucking nightmare.

i really dont understand it nor do i think any manufacturer has justification in these price hikes. NISSAN motorsports in particular can eat a big bag of dicks for the way they've inflated all of their prices for JDM parts. not only do they not give you ANY lead time on how long these parts will take to arrive, then they rape you on pricing.

when this happens, i'm all in for (quality) aftermarket solutions.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote