View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
What you can do to LIMP it to a tuner is to change the water temp setting.... So you can lean out the car while under the normal temperature. If that doesn't work you need to start scaling your injectors up so it doesn't read too lean. have it around 13 or 12 to get it LIMPED to there.

All this I hope you have a really good wide band and none of that APEX'i narrawband crap.
I will start offering another service coming up with is an even more BASE tune than the base map I already offer

for 35 paypal you get a one time base map with the correct lag time, correction values and a zeroed out fuel map + a safer base timing map

Not as aggressive as the other Base Map Service I offer but will get the car to limp

maybe call it LIMP MAP

the fc logit is great, I just wish it was cheaper, it would get more people on board with the EMS.

Also Important to note: Any legitimate tuner with have full wideband, knock sensor, air temp as well as FC LOGIT Hardware at their shop as I do so you will not need to provide anything at time of tuning except A. the car B. the PFC unit