View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 04:24 PM   #17
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumboflan View Post
I have a apex power fc for sr20detDo you guys knows if I have a whole blacktop engine from a non Vtc early blacktop sr from s13 and all sensor down: everything wired and it waste gate actuator and blitz sbc boost controller fuel and all coil packs good. Will it run but the engine has after market. Greddy intake manifold. There?s a few connectors not matching from sr original harnesss.

Will my engine crank over with fuel spark and air ?? I don?t know how the maf is 300zx or not. It?s already on the factory harness spliced in. I am planning on buying it. But can?t test it because the owner has gotten rid of car. Plus he didn?t tell me history of who had engine before. Will the fact that I have bigger garret gt28r turbo. And intake manifold and wide and forO2. D

Do I need a base map before I fire it over with gas and spark.
Did you have a stroke?
lok is offline   Reply With Quote