View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 05:14 PM   #2
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Can I get a mod to update the thread name??

Haven't done a whole lot lately. Some of my parts are taking forever to get here so I decided to address my front suspension. Got it all torn off the other day.

The bushings, ball joints and outer tie rods all looked like hell, good thing the wonderful FedEx guy and the USPS guy brought me all my new suspension parts!

Got my new differential bearings and output shaft seals. Smacked it all on the diff, was ready to reinstall it into the housing and realized I have no locktite for the ring gear bolts Decided to move onto something else.

Broke my subframe down. Got the rear lowers off and the ball joints out. Popped the front ball joints out too while I was having fun with my BFH.

Ended up having to get a new pair for front lca's. I couldn't figure out why a socket woudn't fit over the tension rod bolt, but once I got the lca off I noticed it was bend all to hell. No clue what someone had to hit to do this, but I found a new set so its whatever.

Ball joints will be pressed in over the weekend and hopefully I'll get the rest of my parts so I can finish all this suspension stuff up and get the car on the ground.
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote