View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 08:40 PM   #374
corprin

Trader Rating: (0)
corprin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to corprin
since I pissed in some cornflakes, and I doubt anyone will actually read this post here I go....

Trolled around here for a while a while back. sent a link when the site was new, yay.

so my car;

'92 Silvia, quad h4's, r32 style grill, random hks coilovers, unidentified hks exhaust, random down pipe, s14 turbo, 1-off fmic, hks ssqv, profec-b spec-1, some gauges, a rare nardi steering wheel, nismo horn button (+5hp), shift knob from a integra hype-r, c's shifter, Bride Brix driver seat, Bride Ergo passenger, stock rear seat. R32 GTS-T floor mats, R32 GTR brakes, random 5-lug adaptor hubs, R32 GTR wheels, Kaaz 2-way, some cheap urathane swaybar bushings, mirrors off a R32 so the folding mirror function works. Some fool decided to fill in all the body lines, so that is done, but he did a shit job with it, and I had to sand and prime. So the car is in a pimptastic coat of primer gray.

and me;
been around for a long while in the car scene, and I know a thing or two. I think drag racing is pretty gay, so is nascar, with drifting comming in a close third. some say that I think that way because I suck. But the truth in the matter is, I just don't like it. I prefer to drive very fast in the mountains while keeping my tires planted firmly to the pavement. If you are one of those uber 1337 240sx you can call it toge. I just call it going out for a drive. Drift is great for showing off, but it kills tire. Frankly I would rather spend my money on more interesting things, like beer and parts I keep blowing up.

so there you go... hi
corprin is offline   Reply With Quote