View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:37 AM   #8
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
So what I do not get during all this is the employers forcing workers in a (in some cases) life or death situation.

If I am over 60 fuck that nonsense. Well, that or it seems an early retirement is in order.....which is not of my doing and my employer did shit to mitigate this.

So economic loss and loss of workforce confidence. Not good.

I am not necessarily concerned about our immediate well being. But, from what I understand, the ripple effects is what is scary. 2/3 of the hospital beds are current occupied. It will not take much for us to enter an Italy situation; hospitals overwhelmed and turning away folks with non immediate (but potential) life threatening issues. However, the flip side is, docs working 100 hr work weeks and also contracting the virus. Once they go, who the hell is going to take care of us?? THAT is a legitimate real ripple effect that ha a MUCH larger impact than the virus itself.

People need to stop comparing to flu. The flu has an actual vaccine and still causes deaths and for all intents and purposes, there are methods to contain. Not so with Corvid-19
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote