Thread: YokotaS13
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 04:26 AM   #35
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Well Grant, I'm glad you are so mature that you start calling me names. the bag WAS leaking from where YOUR wheel was rubbing...which you said you would honor in replacing, which you didnt and shined me on.

i ended up buying a bag on my own....$183.00 shipped later

I emailed you that USPS determined that the packaging for the compressor was insufficient so they would not honor the insurance.
*anyone who wants pics of the kit in the box it arrived in PM me*

And since your response is a lot less than what i expected. I WILL NEVER purchase or recommend anyone to buy from you.

You seemed legit in the beginning, but as soon as you got your money, you were a real jerk.

Anyone who buys from you in the future, Good Luck on getting your parts, if you even get them, in one piece!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
you were a shitty buyer
I said if it leaked at the part that rubbed, i woudl replace it.
it didnt leak from that area, so im not replacing it.

second, compressor. it was insured, again it was insured, again, it was INSURED
claim it, buy a brand new one man
and i ALSO emailed you the instructions to hook it up...incase you cant check your email here it is again
https://airbagit.com/techzone.php
its on there

dont talk crap about me when i did everythign i said i would.
thats ass

SC300!!!

loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote