View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 01:44 AM   #99
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Cool

Here's another super old thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9l-Y9j_1o

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Kid zelda?
-I believe his sn was something like kidzeldadapimp.
-Also, there was Coolero, and *dun dun dunnnn* Nitekids
-Falken Brandon with the Silvermoss S14
-Alex Chang/Chan (eh?) with his white S13
-When drifting at the balcony (willow springs) first started and was cool, before the expansion of the track
-Also when Drifting Pretty was ultra popular and probably 90% of all the posters here from SoCal were also posters on their forum.
-Also FN01R-C wheels, iirc one of the first cheapest cast wheels with good offset that almost everyone had a set of at one point
-When Horse Thief Mile was first built and you had to be of a certain skill level before being allowed there
-When Mr. Mephistopheles spotted me at one of the earlier Drift Days lol
-Jspec.com and Sam being super popular for importing cool stuff
-Kei importing stuff from Yahoo Auctions Japan into SoCal and ppl having to wait months upon months and having to deal with "scandals" or whatever
-pink godzira before they painted their cars silver in danny's garage
-Land Ho
-Knight Stalkers
-When cars with Drift Alliance stickers first started getting noticed
-The Wheel Supply being one of the premier spots for used tires and hanging out with other drift pplz before attending a Drift Day
-Ken Gushi trying to qualify for D1GP in USA with a champaign s13 coupe before he went pro
-When G Dimension was a popular shop
-When Signal Auto was a popular shop
-Chris Forsburg competing in a 350Z with SR in it because people didn't know how to tune VQ yet
-When people used to post cruises / runs and it was cool

I don't remember the exact "eras" of those things though, lol. Probably something like 2001-2003
Biased to SoCal i know... and I know it's not all forum related; some random history stuff nonetheless.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.

Last edited by MrMigs; 11-03-2015 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: added stuff
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote