View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 12:45 AM   #118
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Cute thread but not really factual.
Zilvia started in the early 2000s
a forum update wiped a lot of accounts and some of the true OGs started afresh.
The capital of the 240 Empire was really freshalloy - this is where the first wave of tech knowledge came from
When freshalloy went full Nico many (myself included) migrated over
I would characterize the eras as:
2001 - 2004: social days, quality meets, tech days, driftdays, stock drifting, figuring out the SR swap
2004 - 2006: the golden era, quality builds, D1 invasion, bandwagon left the station, rep system
2006 - 2010: Version Select and Stance opened the gates on the flood of rebranded products, bandwagon on full swing, demise of the golden unmolested cheap 240s, mentality of "it's ok to use cheap/no brand name parts because of drift car", OGs start to move on
2010 - on: the missile era, balling on a budget

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
Here is a the truth right here.......these names read like a middle school yearbook!
Maybe some day I will become an og of the zilvia scene.......

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote