View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:20 PM   #64
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
The thing I hate the most about this fucking issue is the humongous amount of shit information that is being let out without any facts or information to back it up. One day you hear one policy, then it changes to something else. Now we?re 3 weeks in and our wanna be Mathew McConaughey govenor decides we should all be wearing some form of a mask huh?

The social distancing thing sucks ass too, I don?t mean people standing further away from me in lines while paying or waiting, but this whole shit to keep people out of the stores and 6 feet away at all times is just ridiculous and not gonna happen in certain areas. It?s plugging the rest of the system up and for those like me who still have to work, it?s making dealing with fucking idiots way more difficult.
Like exitspeed said, its day to day. Also, they still have to go b the CDC guidelines. Remember, the governers are not scientist or doctors......

However, if the CDC says one thing, and the governor completely ignores it, that is totally on the governor (like FLorida......)
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote