View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #48
acoop211

Trader Rating: (0)
acoop211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do not buy from Zerolift they are a scam . I ordered a jdm b18c from zerolift who call themselves Jdm engine "suppliers". They are a joke they do not have the motors in stock here is my review I posted on Google Reviews so all may read it, I just do not want to see somebody go down the same road and be SCAMMED from Zerolift!

Paid for a B18c Gsr motor and was told it would take a week and it took six. Finally I called and Mike Bailey told me it was in and asked when I wanted to pick up the motor and I said tomorrow at noon. Tomorrow comes around and I show up and they give me this "Oh the motor has not arrived yet" which was the same thing I had heard for six weeks after being told by Mike Bailey that it HAD arrived. Mike told me the motor was there and in disbelief I asked him are you sure? and hes said yes TWICE. So I drive there and show up and NO MOTOR JUST STRAIGHT LIES from them. When I showed up Mike Bailey was downstairs and was supposed to come up and explain what happened, but after waiting for 30 minutes he doesn't come upstairs and "E-mails" his employee from the basement to tell me that there is nothing they can do. This guy can't even face the customer he lied to because he is too stupid to keep up with his own lies. And after all that mess they act like I am not entitled to a refund?? Are you kidding me?? I am yet to get my refund although they said they would I have yet to see it happen so when that happens I will update this review to reflect that. This is the worst company I have ever done business they will try and run off with your money. AVOID AT ALL COST! Mike Bailey and his employee "Robert" will give you a run around and never get you your part!
acoop211 is offline   Reply With Quote