View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #42
VanessaCalvert

Trader Rating: (0)
VanessaCalvert is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by poundit View Post
So this is for walkers girlfriend. I know it's a to early really to be asking but I've heard people talking bout this. Has walker thought bout what he is gonna do about the upcoming season if the car is not found. It would be cool if some local 240 owners could all pitch in and get him a new shell if he didn't already have one.

I wish the best of luck to walker through all this. I can't begin to comprehend what he is feeling
I appreciate your kind words for and everyone else's as well. I'm trying to respond to everyone it's just hard to thank everyone for their ideas given the holidays and time we're spending searching for this car that enabled Walker to live his dream.

Posting a reward would help but we're afraid of lot of people just saying something that isn't true to get a reward.

We're going to do our best with sponsorship for 2013 and yes, try to put a donation/ help fund together as well. Thank you so much for your support and to everyone else who is truly looking out for us. We love you all and appreciate it from the bottoms of our hearts.