View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #426
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Man, im not really interested in learning about the true story, the movie itself was really entertaining imo though.
And good for all of you who are into these super hero movies. I have a bunch of friends who like that stuff too. Hell, i'll go if im invited, but it's not something im looking forward to. Last superhero movie i watched at the movies was deadpool 1. I think i enjoyed the beers more than the movie.
What do you guys think about the mouse owning that stuff now? I read that it might turn into a sjw fest now. Ive also read that this avengers movie might be the last marvel movie for a lot of people.
Makes sense that someone concerned about a 'sjw fest' wouldn't care that the GreenBook was whitewashed AF & have zero interest in the real story.

Comics have ALWAYS been SJW. Maybe that's why you weren't into them? Disney has consistently done a good job handling the Marvel properties in their holdings. But it really is too bad that same can't be said for their Star Wars theatrical releases.